Top 10 perl books

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:49:18 BST 2008

IMHO. Once you've gained the basics of Perl statement constructs, you read
every line on the included documentation. Everything you need to know is
there.  WWW tutorial sites on particular topics also help but you need to
check that the examples actually work. The Beginners list  at perl.org can
be a good source of interesting ideas, but it can be a bit like being led by
blind persons,  Once your Perl knowledge grows, it can be entertaining.  An
expert such as Randal Schwartz is a regular contributor. e.g. How many
people do you know who could describe the difference between foreach and map
in one short paragraph ?
--
Andrew