Not dim sum, Friday 25 April

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Thu Apr 24 23:55:50 BST 2008

On Thu 10 Apr 2008, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:
> Hello.  Let's go and eat pie and mash and jellied eels at Manze's Eel
> And Pie House, 87 Tower Bridge Road, SE1 4TW, at 12:30pm on Friday 25 April.
> [...]
> Much more information at:
>   http://manze.co.uk/

This is tomorrow!  Hope to see you there.  I suggest we meet outside, unless
it's raining.  If you're definitely coming but think you might be late,
please email me offlist.  Useful buses from north of the river are the 42
and the 78; the 188 from Waterloo may also be of interest.  The nearest Tube
stations are Borough and London Bridge; both are a little over a kilometre
away (just over half a mile in old money).

Kake