Dimsum Thursday 1pm: Royal China Canary Wharf

Merijn Broeren merijnb at iloquent.com
Thu May 1 16:50:24 BST 2008

Quoting Leon Brocard (acme at astray.com):
> 2008/5/1 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:
>
> >  Dim sum was excellent today, we should pay a return visit to this one
> >  soon (although perhaps we should book a table, waiting 30 minutes was
> >  a bit silly...)
>
> It was good. It's a bit small really and too close to lots offices.
> Instead we should go to the Bayswater branch of Royal China, which has
> the same tasty food only is empty at weekday lunchtime.

Or we could go one stop further on the Jubilee line to North Greenwhich
and have lunch at the very large Peninsula restaurant. However, I've
only been there during the weekend when it is rammed with people, most
of them chinese. Quality is really good. Bring your chinese dictionary
as the specials are only in chinese. It's a good 5 minute walk from the
tube station though.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | We take risks, we know we take them. Therefore, when things