adsl experiences request

Ian Docherty londonperlmongers at iandocherty.com
Sun Jun 29 15:25:38 BST 2008

I recommend Zen (I assume you meant them, not Xen?) and have used them
for a couple of years with
no real problem. Helpline is pretty good and I have no complaints. Cost
may be greater than others but
you only get what you pay for.

Any speed issues are not really related to the ISP but related to how
far you are away from the BT
exchange.

I think that where people get frustrated is the way that many ISPs quote
'up-to 8Mbps'  when in fact
at peak periods it can be as low as 160Kbps for some people!

Regards
Ian