Food of the Gods ?

Peter Hickman peter.hickman at semantico.com
Wed Aug 13 16:51:32 BST 2008

Nigel Rantor wrote:
> Yes, I was interested in what the "delicious gravy" contained.
>
> And yes, I could use google but if you google for *ANY* recipe you're
> liable to get a hundred different versions. Some nice. Some shitty
> shitey bollocks.
>
> I wanted to know how to make the delicious version from someone who
> has eaten it.

Best of luck with that then. 'delicious' is far too subjective to take
seriously. I cook a delicious chicken curry with carrots and vinegar but
can I get anyone to eat it. More for me then :)

--
Peter Hickman.

Semantico, Lees House, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE
t: 01273 358223
f: 01273 723232
e: peter.hickman at semantico.com
w: www.semantico.com