Who wants to hack on...?

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:51:01 BST 2008

I've had an itch to do something with social networks for a while. I'd
like to have all my contacts in one place, maybe even poked into
the Address Book on the Mac or similar. I'd like to know who my most
active friends are and whether I haven't yet connected with them on
other networks.

Now, there are about a dozen I'd like to cover and that's a lot of
work for one person. I can also see a wrapper layer over the various
interfaces to provide something consistent and useful.

I'm sure once we've got the basics, there will be super mashup
opportunities.

So, anyone want to have a play with this? Got special knowledge
of facebook, flickr or myspace that will give us a leg up?

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at hotmail.com
Site: http://www.davehodgkinson.com                   UK: +44 7768 49020
Blog: http://davehodg.blogspot.com                    NL: +31 654 982906
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davehodg