Who wants to hack on...?

Jacqui Caren Jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 24 13:30:23 BST 2008

Udo wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Denny <london.pm at metamathics.org> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 10:56 +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:30:40AM +0100, Denny wrote:
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>USD500, or about two pounds fifty?
>>>
>>>Since when did jobs.perl.org become yet another one of those
>>moon-on-stick
>>>find a coder sites?

It always has been - some serious jobs - quite a few less
serious positions.

>>We were just discussing this in the office here.  Our guess is that the
>>advert was written by a 15 year old 'entrepreneur' (check the email
>>address and company name) looking for a 14 year old minion.

> Well actually....
> Mr Salty Foam is ...

http://www.practicalromance.com/onlinedating.pdf

Piccie of what may be our hero at

http://salsawithme.com/Touring%20Team.html

Not exactly a 14yr old - IMHO he has a very nice smile :-)

If this is him, then I can understand why net dating
works for him.

Jacqui