Kindness to the poor workshop organiser

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Sep 3 00:37:22 BST 2008

Hey. Mark Keating, the Shadowcat MD and "volunteer" for London Perl Workshop
organising this year, is going to be down in London tomorrow evening and
it seems the friend he was going to meet won't be around so he'll be stuck
for something to do.

So, any of you who want to bend his ear over LPW, I suggest you gather
together and arrange to do so over a beer. Anybody who doesn't, bug those
who do to pick somewhere to gather and drink beer anyway :)

Or something. You guys work it out.

I'm not even coming, so you can do what you like. Could even invite lathos ;)