spam, er vote rigging

Jonathan Stowe jns at rabidgravy.com
Mon Sep 8 16:22:21 BST 2008

Well as it seems to have become fashionable to spam the list with
whatever it is that you might want to be pushing.

I'd like you all to help me to be able to escape computer programming by
voting for my crap at

    http://orangeunsignedact.co.uk/acts/rabid-gravy

obviously you have to register to vote, but as far as I see it you can
use whatever ingenuity available to vote as often as you want ;-)

Er sorry you are only able to vote once a day or something.

this only runs for a couple more days so it's vote early, vote often and
if you have to use a proxy or something, vote undetected ;-)

/J\