Mobiles and macs

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Sep 11 12:08:59 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:53:03AM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On 11 Sep 2008, at 11:45, David Cantrell wrote:
> >Completely unnecessary for PalmOS, which comes with a Mac desktop
> >thingy.
> Well it would be unnecessary if the PalmOS offering worked right.
> When I was using a Treo I ended up forking out for the MarkSpace
> sync tools which, once set up, didn't randomly duplicate, delete and
> change entries quite so frequently.

I wonder what you were doing wrong.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.