Workshop Registration

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 16:55:06 GMT 2008

Hello fellow Mongers Perl,

Registration for the London Perl Workshop will take place on the day of
the venue (do I really have to remind you all it's this Saturday) at the
venue itself and will start at 8.30 a.m.. I will be able to discuss your
intention to come the day before but I will not have the Lanyards until
the day so there will be no pre-signing. I would ask you all to sign up
please as it is a requirement of the fire regulations and to my
obsessive need to have a long list of names.

Thanks :)

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)              |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director                   |  Shadowcat Systems Limited