LPW Slides: Badger Power

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Tue Dec 2 12:35:57 GMT 2008

Andy Wardley wrote:
> The slides for my Badger Power talk are here, complete with extended
> footnotes.
>
>   http://badgerpower.com/talks/lpw2008/start.html
>
> This culminates in a bit a rambling rant about how hard it is to write
> generic software, why OO is fundamentally broken, and why coder reuse is
> more important than code reuse.

Very good slides - I missed the talk, and the footnotes help carry you
through them. Thanks v. much.

I must say I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't about how you were
bitten by a radioactive badger and now have the ability to snuffle
through hedgerows and spread TB to cattle. That's probably me though :-)

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd