*.perl.org facelift

Robin Berjon robin at berjon.com
Sat Dec 6 13:44:14 GMT 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 20:09 , Andy Wardley wrote:
> I put a few ideas together for a *.perl.org facelift.
>
>  http://wardley.org/use.perl.org/test.html
>
> At the moment it's just a stick in the ground.  It's probably the
> wrong kind of stick and not in the right place, but it's a start.

Well for one I think it's a clear improvement over what's there today.
On the downside I would say: a) you probably didn't intend this but it
looks a little bit too much like the default Drupal theme, and b) it
has a lot of round stuff in it, and I think that's going to look dated
next week.

I think it's a good start though. Would you mind sharing the graphics'
sources (whatever format they're in) so that other people could hack
on it without starting from scratch?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/