london.pm.org web site

Léon Brocard acme at astray.com
Wed Dec 10 11:23:02 GMT 2008

London.pm has done many great things in the past. We shall do great
things in the future. Let's concentrate for now on something that we
have the power to change in the short term.

http://london.pm.org/ is our web site. It's orange, which is nice.
However, I can spot a few things that we can improve:

1) It still lists Greg as leader
2) It doesn't list how to check out the website as below

I've pointed out minor things above, but surely there are greater
concepts that I've missed. What can you think of?

You can check out the website code using Subversion: svn co
https://london.pm.org/svn/website/

Please send patches to the list for now.

Léon