Copyright Theft (was Re: # and believe me, Perl is still alive... still alive!...)

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:10:04 GMT 2008

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your defence and all, but please don't treat that so
seriously - this way you only perpetuate that notion that it was
something to kill each other about.  If you believe (as I do) that it
was a major overreaction for a simple mistake - then please don't feed
it with even more big words.  Treat it lightly - as it deserves.

Cheers,
Zbigniew

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak