london.pm.org web site - facelifted

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 17:49:45 GMT 2008

Andy Wardley wrote:
>> I can help there.
>
> How about this?
>
>   http://wardley.org/london.pm.org/
>
> I tarted up the layout and styling a bit, added the glass onion (I'm
> determined to get that on at least one Perl site!), updated some of the
> content on the "Home" and "About" pages (including how to check out the
> site),
> and fixed up a few minor rendering bugs.

The glass onion makes me think this is a site about curry. That may
simple be the conjunction with the erm... colour. Which is also rather
curry like. As opposed to the definite orange it used to be.

Personally I would go for a completely different base colour, or stick
to the original orange, rather than shift slightly in the yellow/green
direction.

But then, I'm not doing it...