london.pm.org web site - facelifted

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Dec 12 14:15:39 GMT 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 08:12:05AM +0000, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> 2008/12/11 Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>:
> > Robin Berjon wrote:
> > We need a more ecumenical colour.
> So purple rather than the more pagan orange?

Yes!  We should use the appropriate liturgical colour for the season!
This has the advantage that we will have more Orthodox/Heretical schisms
over things like the dates we change from purple to gold, and whether to
use rose or blue.  Hurrah!  More pub dates!

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary