Perl Christmas Quiz

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Dec 12 16:32:55 GMT 2008

  DC> Andy Wardley wrote:
  >> I can pick off a few of the easy ones.
  >>
  >> [SPOILERS]

  DC> [ snip ]

  >>> 13) Think of a witty and/or interesting Perl Christmas quiz question
  >>> and answer it.
  >>
  >> The Fairmont Hotel.  What was the question?

  DC> Where did the first (and second, I think) Perl conference take place.

yes. in san jose. i still have canvas bags from tpc1!

rumor is tpc may be back in san jose due to outgrowing the portland
convention center. san jose has a large center opposite the
fairmont. the downside is that san jose is a very dull town (especially
compared to portland). you have to drive to san francisco or down the
coast to monterey to be in more interesting territory.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------