london.pm.org web site - facelifted (v2)

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Sun Dec 14 20:59:42 GMT 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 08:48:43PM +0000, Nigel Rantor wrote:

> Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> And I object to this attitude that one is not allowed to voice their
> opinion on a subject if the subject in question is some form of
> open/collaborative effort that one has not contributed to.

> This attitude is also, in my opinion, another reason the l.pm is
> sometimes a less-than-friendly place.

Whilst constructive feedback is useful, may I suggest that (specifically, and
not obviously in jest) complaining vociferously about something others did
for free, that you are not paying for, is also less-than-friendly.

And is specifically something that annoys the list admins.

And I forgot say in my previous message joking about heresy by colour,
big thanks to Andy for a large wod of JFDI.

Nicholas Clark