Emergency (or regular?) social?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 15:36:23 GMT 2008

  I will be in London for the first time ever between the afternoon of
the 28th of December and the morning of the 4th of January. As Thrusday
the 1st is a Social Meeting, I wonder if there will be one, or if I
should ask around for some nice Londoners for an emergency social.

  Sad to say that I will miss the opportunity for a heretic social
meeting on the 8th of January... :) sorry about that, Greg.

  I am staying at the Luxury Inn, 154 Tottenham Rd, and there will be
Internet connection there. If you're interested in showing me some nice
english pub and some nice english beers, please let me know.

  Cheers.
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.