London.pm Moose Tech Talk Evening 19th Feb

peter@dragonstaff.com peter at dragonstaff.com
Tue Feb 10 10:52:16 GMT 2009

A reminder that the next London.pm evening of technical talks is drawing near.
It is on Tuesday 19th February at the BBC, White City.

Details are here: http://londonpmtech.appspot.com/

Leon's on the other side of the world and won't be here for the
meeting, so I've picked up some of the organising.

A plea for a Moose speaker: We have had a speaker drop out. If you'd
like to give a short talk on Moose please let me and Leon know.

If you've been kind enough to offer a talk, please could you remember
to submit them to me and Leon a few days in advance?
We have a deaf interpreter coming and it will be a big help if this
(non-technical!) person gets the chance to read through any jargon and
work out how to sign it in before the event.

Post-event social: I have booked space at the BBC Television Centre
bar. It's a bit of a maze getting there so I will have a few Beeb
staff around to guide those interested to TVC and then up to the bar.
The beer is good :)

Any questions, please get in touch.

Regards, Peter Edwards
email peter at dragonstaff.com