!0

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 16:20:29 GMT 2009

Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> 2009/2/12 Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>:
>> Just been studying a CPAN module and I see a load of references to !0. Er,
>> what is that? Googling most unhelpful.
>>

> It's "Genius" for '1' :-) Please to be clubbing the perpatrator to
> death with a copy of their own wit and eurdition.

"Genius", of course it is. That is why a mere mortal had to ask. And
there was me scratching my head and wondering whether this was some new
5.8.8 thingy that had passed me by. A new form of sigil hell.

The module is IO::Socket::INET::Daemon by Jonas Kramer
<jkramer at cpan.org>, if anyone is interested. I don't do "clubbing"
anymore :-(

Dirk