*simple* blogging (addon) software

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Feb 26 22:26:03 GMT 2009

On 26 Feb 2009, at 21:35, Simon Cozens wrote:

> breno wrote:
>> I've never used it, but Angerwhale *might* suit your needs:
>>
>> http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Angerwhale
>
> CPAN Deps tells me that Angerwhale requires 221 additional modules.
> Bryar requires 45. Blosxom requires zero.
>
> What was that word again? "*simple*", was it?

If one was to be a pedant, it could be argued that Angerwhale is
likely to be more simple (in code directly comprising it) as it does
less (most of the heavy lifting being done by CPAN).

I guess it depends which axis of simple you were concerned about.
With the pedant hat still on, I'd go on to argue that the definition
of 'simple' wasn't well enough specified in the original post.

But I'm not a pedant, so I wouldn't do that. <cough />

Cheers
t0m