Italian Perl Workshop 2009

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:43:13 BST 2009

2009/5/29 Stefano Rodighiero <stefano.rodighiero at gmail.com>:
<snip> 5th edition of Italian Perl Workshop (IPW 2009).

> The conference will be held in Pisa, at the "Area di Ricerca"
> (Research Area) of the CNR (National Research Centre) on 22 and 23
> October 2009.

Pisa is easy to get to from the "London" airports (Gatwick, Stansted,
Luton hahahahaha) and a number of notLondon airports too - Brum and
Liverpool for example.

Last year's English track included talks from mst, Tim Bunce, rgs,
Marcus Ramberg (and me ;-) so I hope some London.pmers get around to
submitting something.

And, to keep this on topic, as mst said of Pisa [1]:

  Don't underestimate the double malt beers either :)

osfameron

[1]: http://www.perl.it/blog/archives/000614.html -- scroll down a bit
for the quotes in English