Fwd: June Social, Gunmakers EC1R, Clerkenwell. Thurs 4th June.

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:12:51 BST 2009

Though it seems like little time has passed, there's another social
tonight. Join us in festivities of beer drinking[1] and possibly a
little after-beer scotch.

[1] if you don't like beer, s/beer/$your_drink_of_choice/

We have the back room from 6 ( well, a little before, if anyone makes
it there then ).

I was there on tuesday (such good beer, I couldn't wait) and I have to
confess there was no real cider on this time (unless addlestones,
which I can't stand, counts), but there is some good stuff in bottles
(I enjoyed a westons organic perry to make sure you'd be catered for).

Ales on tuesday were:
Aston bitter (very tasty)
Bitter and twisted (very tasty)
Tim Taylors Landlord (very tasty)
Harveys Bitter (very tasty)

One of the first two will be replaced with black sheep brewery 'golden
sheep'. I think it's the Aston that's going. The other one might well
have been drunk dry as well. Jeff the landlord claims to do the second
best pint of Harvey's in town.

See you there!

--James

Begin forwarded message: