Fwd: June Social, Gunmakers EC1R, Clerkenwell. Thurs 4th June.

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Jun 4 15:14:56 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 02:53:43PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin at antibodymx.net> wrote:
> > On 04/06/2009 11:46, Peter Corlett wrote:
> >>
> >> Indeed, Jeff has just tweeted[0]: "Our latest guest beer is Black Sheep's
> >> new seasonal ale, Golden Sheep.
> >>

> > Having tasted this stuff once, I can entirely believe that sheep were
> > involved in its production.
>
> Good news, Martin. Rumours of them taking away the gas taps were
> incorrect, so you can still drink whatever fizzy yellow substance
> excreted from a drunkard you like to drink elsewhere.

Not all lager is nasty, and I have seen Martin drinking lager that I'm
prepared to drink, so that statement is not wholly accurate.

(Actually, I've not seen him drinking anything I'd consider undrinkable
either, so I'm not sure that it's accurate at any point.)

And if he doesn't want to drink things I like, surely that's good? That's
more nice stuff for me, particularly if there are buckshee pints that need
a good home.

Anyway, what's come of this list? It appears to be doing impressions of
Perl 6 Language.

Nicholas Clark

PS Everyone knows that the only true drink is Cidah! So you're all wrong. :-)