Big Geek Day Out: Bletchley Park 18th July

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Mon Jun 15 10:01:16 BST 2009

As the beer flowed at the last social, Leon and I found ourselves both in
the position of "Never been to Bletchley" and decided that we would
probably go (dragging along anyone else who was interested) on the 18th of
July.

In a happy bit of coincidence, a former colleague of mine has started
(independently) organising a Big Geek Day Out ... to Bletchley Park ... on
the 18th of July.

This is excellent, as I get to do less work in making this happen.

Details and sign up are available at http://biggeekdayout.com/

Come along, I'm told that it is excellent.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/