Emergency Pub Crawl, Tonight, Paddington

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Wed Jun 17 11:37:44 BST 2009

James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com> writes:

> In the spirit of organising the next social, I want to try pubs around
> paddington and thus I'm inviting perlmongers along
>
> Lets start at the Mad Bishop and Bear, Paddington station, and work
> our way along. I'll be there from about 5:30
>
> http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Mad_Bishop_And_Bear,_W2_1HB
>
> Suggestions for other paddington-based venues (or nearby or etc.)
> gratefully received.

There's The Isambard also in the station, but I haven't been inside and
it looks kinda small. There are several more pubs in the area worth
visiting:

The Monkey Puzzle:
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Monkey_Puzzle,_W2_1JQ

The Bridge House:
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Bridge_House,_W2_6NG

The Swan:
http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1452.html

The Warwick Castle:
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Warwick_Castle,_W9_2PX

> Who's coming?

I'll be along for a few swift ones.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,