Anyone hiring at the moment?

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:24:46 BST 2009

On 23 Sep 2009, at 14:35, Dominic Thoreau wrote:
> At the moment head office for me is Amsterdam, and I work in small
> outpost of three and a bit people.
> I travel there several times a year - if anyone can get specific
> recommendations about good places to eat in Amsterdam that charge on a
> scale I can fit on my expense claims, that would be good.
>
> I suppose adding reviews of the places I went to a hypothetical
> randomness guide to amsterdam would be good, because randomness is the
> best word to describe the boss's  hotel selection for staff
> traveling.....
>
> Dominic

The Gaucho chain (which we also have in London but is more expensive)
have a meal deal on. I had a three course meal including delicious
argentine steak skewers with wine and sparkling water for under EUR30.
If you go into the restauranty bit around the Rembrandtsplein as well,
they have all sorts of delicious looking restaurants. I found a great
greek place (food with wine for under EUR 20).

--James