Anyone hiring at the moment?

Lesley lesleyb at herlug.org.uk
Wed Sep 23 20:01:15 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 08:38:35AM -0700, Avleen Vig wrote:
> On Sep 23, 2009, at 5:38, Ovid <publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com> wrote:

Mmmm .. trying to catch up on their British counterparts perhaps?

who knows what motivates the young.  I have certainly forgotten :)

Talking of which ... I am not hugely fond of whisky but did manage
to sit up all night drinking a complete bottle of Isle of Jura talking
with a very good (and now dear departed) friend.  No hangover afterwards
either, so either the whisky was alright or it was the absinthe.  It's what
the Christmas break is for after all.

And I have been to Amsters from time to time but never work related.
Last time I went a travelling companion was most distressed at the
price of baked beans.  Heinz baked beans cost a fortune over there.

Come to think of it, that was another Christmas.

Regards

L.