Anyone hiring at the moment?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Sep 24 02:52:38 BST 2009

On 24 Sep 2009, at 00:58, Sue Spence wrote:
[...]
> Does this mean that Huddersfield is in fact somewhere you'd like to
> relocate
> to?  I had only picked it because the name sounds like naughty cow
> parts.

Come on, is that the best you could do when there is Penistone just
down the road :)

Huddersfield is a satellite town of the Leeds/Bradford conurbation.
It's a fairly stereotypical grim Northern town. I'm sure it must have
some appeal, but not to me. Not when there is Manchester or Leeds
nearby.