Anyone hiring at the moment?

James Coupe james at zephyr.org.uk
Thu Sep 24 11:14:01 BST 2009

2009/9/24 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:
> And A1 Steak Sauce is only made in Vauxhall and only consumed in the USA,
> much to the chagrin of all my american friends living in London.

http://www.panzers.co.uk/ -> USA Foods -> Pickles

A1 Sauce, £5.80 a bottle (ow), with a handy "A1 Steak Sauce" picture
to the right.  They're located in St John's Wood, so not that hard to
get to.  I've directed a few Americans in the UK to Panzers before,
and they seem to be particularly well-liked for traditional
Thanksgiving ingredients.

An American colleague who likes to cook has also recommended
Selfridges for some ingredients.
--
James Coupe