Anyone hiring at the moment?

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Fri Sep 25 09:22:57 BST 2009

On 24/09/2009 12:37, Ovid wrote:
> one of my friends [...] always wears Iron Maiden t-shirts, has an Iron Maiden tattoo

Well at least he has good taste in music. :-)

I saw a youngster at the skatepark the other day wearing a Number of the
Beast T-Shirt. I was about to tell him that I once slept (well, drunk beer)
outside Hammersmith Odeon all night to get a front-row seat for the Beast
on the Road Tour.  But then I realised that this must have happened at least
10 years before he was born and I suddenly felt rather old...