Anyone hiring at the moment?

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:36:19 BST 2009

Stir fried spam, a selection of veg with a nice Thai sauce and noodles makes
a quick,warm and very tasty  meal  for 1...n  people. A good standy to keep
as an emergency in the store cupboard along with a few packs of frozen
vegetables like peas,sweetcorn,carrots, beans,etc.  So you can stay a
healthy Perl programmer.   Visual Basic programmers leave out the veg.
Haskell programmers add salmon or tuna.

Andrew in Edinburgh