Anyone hiring at the moment?

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Sep 29 10:31:31 BST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:18:35AM +0100, bob at textor.com wrote:
> This email address is no longer active. Please check the website www.textor.com for our contact details.

Well, clearly someone's software doesn't grasp "Precedence: list",
envelope from, or subjects starting "Re: ".

(Yes, I have chosen to effectively waste 850 subscribers' time by replying
to this message, because I want to draw everyone's attention to this, so
that they don't screw up this way themselves. Autoresponders to lists, of
any form, do not a good advertisement make.)

Nicholas Clark

PS Magic pixies acted upon the inferred unsubscribe request.
   No beer was harmed in the manufacture of this message.