Anyone drinking at the moment?

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Sep 29 18:46:51 BST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 06:24:09PM +0100, Steff Davies wrote:

> Meantime do an IPA which is bloody spectacular, mind you, so it's not as
> if we can't get it right when we try.

I've seen some Meantime brews on offer at the Bridge House, so:

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 05:38:03PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> In accordance with Ancient Tradition and as laid down in the writings of
> our forefathers, London.pm will be gathering on the first Thursday of
> the month - namely Thu 1 Oct - for our monthly social, at the Bridge
> House pub, which is at the southern end of Tower Bridge:
>   http://maps.google.com/maps?q=SE1%202UP

I'll double check what they have this Thursday.
Although all the lovely Adnams is also oh so tempting.

> The righteous are also encouraged to attend the heretical social a week
> later, so that you may while there attempt to return them to the True
> Faith by sweet reason and the example of your virtuous lives.  The
> Meeting of the Damned will be a week later, on Thu 8 Oct, at the
> Gunmakers, Eyre St Hill:
>   http://maps.google.com/maps?q=EC1R%205ET

Forgive me brother Evil, for I shall not be attending. However, I will be at
the Vienna.pm social a week today. Drinking Austrian beer. Unless it's in
Tin Tans, in which case it will have to be cocktails.

Nicholas Clark