Anyone drinking at the moment?

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Tue Sep 29 18:48:21 BST 2009

Ovid wrote:

> Gotta disagree on this one.  IPA in the states is *awful*.

I've had some gooduns, and not only the rather excellent cask Dogfish
Head 120 minute IPA that I had the GBBF a few years back. They are
normally a bit fizzy, but as long as it's nice and hoppy I can forgive
that. More decent US beer is making its way over to our fair shores
these days, although it generally seems to end up quite pricey in
Utobeer and the like.

I quite like Sierra Nevada, and you can get that in Tescos these days.

--billy

--
http://billyabbott.co.uk
You say tomato, I say EMACS