Beer was Re: Anyone drinking at the moment?

Steve Mynott steve at gruntling.com
Wed Sep 30 09:53:35 BST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 09:02:12AM -0700, Ovid typed:

> Gotta disagree on this one.  IPA in the states is *awful*.  I actually like
> it over here.  Plus, US beers (even the quality ones) are often very fizzy.
> A bit too much for my taste.  I know the microbreweries in Portland are
> fantastic, but they generally don't ship over here.

I thought Sierra Nevada Pale Ale was *excellent*, although there
was a tendancy for some to be over hopped.

BTW I read a report that beer in 2/3 pint measures was to be allowed
in the UK.  It also claimed that currently 1/3 pint measures were
available and legal in the UK.  I wondered if anyone had ever seen
this?

--
Steve Mynott <steve at gruntling.com>