Anyone hiring at the moment?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Sep 30 17:44:47 BST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:26:17AM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:

> Even a fair bar has a number of good beers on tap, though, and they're almost
> always all American.  I think that we Yanks who like our great American beer
> would love to share knowledge of it with the rest of the world -- but it's
> mostly produced by local concerns who don't make enough to supply the world.
> That said, my absolute favorite brewery, Victory, apparently supplies some
> places in London.  I urge you to see if HopDevil is available near you.

See http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Category_American_Beer

You will notice that four out of five are south of the river,
demonstrating beyond a shadow of a doubt that northerners are
appallingly closed-minded and ignorant, believing that the best the US
has to offer is Coors.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

   When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life
      -- Samuel Johnson