Last Straw. Camel's Back. Etc.

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Oct 1 07:19:00 BST 2009

Having spent 45 minutes failing to get through to Demon's tech support
people last night I've finally come to the realisation that they aren't
still the company that I signed up with fifteen years ago and that I
should probably be looking elsewhere for my internet connection. I'll be
calling them later this morning to get a MAC.

But I need somewhere else to go. I'm thinking probably Be, but I'm open
to suggestions of other suppliers. Does anyone want to share horror
stories or recommendations?

Cheers,

Dave...