Beer was Re: Anyone drinking at the moment?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Oct 1 14:54:45 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 09:53:35AM +0100, Steve Mynott wrote:

> BTW I read a report that beer in 2/3 pint measures was to be allowed
> in the UK.  It also claimed that currently 1/3 pint measures were
> available and legal in the UK.  I wondered if anyone had ever seen
> this?

Not yet seen a 2/3 pt glass, but 1/3 pint is occasionally used in pubs
for barley wines, and quite often at beer festivals.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

" In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's ... programs should be
  indented six feet downward and covered with dirt. "
      --Blair P. Houghton