Payment Providers

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Oct 2 11:46:17 BST 2009

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 11:34:15AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> (Rather than having DNS delegated, so that 3dinsecure.rbs.gov.uk is a CNAME
> pointing to an IP owned and hosted by the outsourcer)

Oh yes. If anyone knows anyone who might know someone at the registrar who
might cause rbs.gov.uk to come into existence, and then have it so that
everything served by it over HTTP is a 302 to rbs.co.uk, that would appeal
to my sense of irony. (And annoyance, as a UK taxpayer, at all the various
stupidities involved, that I'm paying for, because of incompetence from
people who are not just still employ*able*, but employ*ed*)

Nicholas Clark