Last Straw. Camel's Back. Etc.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Oct 2 17:13:57 BST 2009

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 12:07:53PM +0100, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 11:30:10AM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> >The only thing that WebTapestry lacks that Zen has is a Usenet
> >service. This has done wonders for my productivity :)
> Leaving Demon meant I lost their USENET feed. Now I'm running my own
> node. Such is the way of the world...

I've been using news.individual.net for years, and consider it good
enough to be worth paying for.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    Vegetarian: n: a person who, due to malnutrition caused by
      poor lifestyle choices, is eight times more likely to
      catch TB than a normal person