Maintainer needed for perlsphere.net

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Sat Oct 3 14:58:39 BST 2009

On 03/10/09 13:02, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2009, at 12:53, Dave Cross wrote:

>>> That's CPAN, right?
>>
>> Only about three quarters of it :)
>

> Miyagawa pointed out this:
>
> http://cpandeps.cantrell.org.uk/?module=Plagger
>
> But surely that's not including all the optional modules? ;)

Yeah, that's just the required modules. The recommended ones are a far
longer (and esoteric) list.

See http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/MIYAGAWA/Plagger-0.7.17/META.yml

I remember it giving me nightmares when I tried to package it for Fedora
& Centos. But it turns out that was because the standard Fedora
packaging tools ignore META.yml and search the code for 'use'
statements. Idiots.

Dave...