Credit Cards

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 15:17:51 BST 2009

James Laver wrote:
> On 13 Oct 2009, at 14:23, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
>>
>> since I'll never be on the electoral roll because I'm too filthy a
>> foreigner to be allowed to vote.
>
> Thus knackering the whole thing up. There is no shortage of furriners
> like yourself over here, and I'm pretty sure they occasionally buy things.

And on the electoral roll. All EU citizens are subject to the same rules
as for British citizens, i.e. they should be on the electoral roll. The
only difference is that they cannot vote for their nominal MP. But they
can vote in local and European elections.

Dirk

(Another alien residing in the UK within the meaning of the Aliens Act 1949)