JoCo concert at Union Chapel

Sue Spence sue at pennine.com
Thu Nov 5 23:26:04 GMT 2009

2009/11/5 Gianni Ceccarelli <dakkar at thenautilus.net>

> Let's revive this thread, and see if I can avail myself of the famed
> london.pm hospitality.
>
> As I wrote in earlier messages, I'll be in London (near Marble Arch)
> next Thursday (the 12th). I'm landing at Gatwick at 15:40, so I should
> be in town at a decent hour for a visit to a pub.
>
> So, where and when should we meet?

Since everyone is being quiet, I'll start by suggesting The Star in
Belgravia.  I'll be coming from the far western edge of civilisation, so
it'll probably be 18:00 or so before I can get into central London, wherever
we decide to meet up.

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Star_Tavern%2C_SW1X_8HT