Bug tracking SaaS

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:38:17 GMT 2009

I don't seem to recall such a positive experience last I tried. In fact ISTR
it uses a bunch of unmaintained cpan modules I couldn't get to compile on
recent perl.

Fwiw, I like simple bug tracking, but jira is powerful is budget isn't a
concern or you have 5 or fewer team members ($10/year in that case). Still,
it means running a java appserver.

--James

Sent from my android phone, please forgive my brevity.

On 24 Nov 2009 20:22, "Denny" <2009 at denny.me> wrote:

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 12:08 -0800, Paul Makepeace wrote: > Any
recommendations for online bug tracki...

> Or, is bugzilla or whatever that easy to set up that I should JFDI?
Bugzilla is sadly a bit of a sprawling monstrosity these days, although
not that hard to set up iirc.

Is RT not suitable?