Pre-LPW drinks

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Dec 3 14:57:18 GMT 2009

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 02:49:27PM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> I'm going to LPW. I could be enticed to have drinks tomorrow night. Is there a plan? Should there be one?

/topic
14:55 -!- Topic for #london.pm: Dim Sum: Pearl Liang W2 6EZ | Social:
          The Prince Bonaparte, W2 5BE | Friday: The Kings Arms, WC1N 2JF |
	  Saturday: LPW W1W 6UW, then Gunmakers, EC1R 5ET | Sunday: Day
	  of rest.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

Guns aren't the problem.  People who deserve to die are the problem.