Sleeping Arrangements

Abigail abigail at abigail.be
Mon Dec 7 13:01:01 GMT 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 04:35:06AM -0800, Ovid wrote:
> A friend writes:
>
>   We will be in London between January 1st & 5th around a month
>   from now. We were wondering if you had recommendations of
>   reasonably priced accommodations within London proper or
>   within an easy commute on the Tube.
>
> Frankly, the only hotel I've stayed at in London was Hotel 55, out in Hangar Lane.  I think he wants something more central.  Can anyone recommend anything?

We stayed last year in the Park Plaza Riverbank hotel
(http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/riverbankparkplaza.html), which is quite
close to the London eye - about halfway between Westminster bridge and
Waterloo station; we were quite satisfied with it.

The only reason we didn't use the hotel again during this years LPW
was that it was already fully booked.

Abigail