london.pm xmas xword

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:53:29 GMT 2009

2009/12/18 Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com>:
> 2009/12/17 Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com>:
>> As promised.. I've put together a crossword.
>>
>> Download the PDF, print and ponder over the holiday :
>> http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk/news.html
>
> To make it interesting, as well as the glory of bing proclaimed winner
> on the website and this list the winner will get an easter egg message
> in the next release of one of my CPAN modules.
>
> Answers will be pubished boxing day or the day after

90 downloads of the PDF and Nobody has sent me the correct answers
yet.. only a few days to go.. to boxing day.

Shall I extend it to new year ? First prize still stands - an easter
egg in my next CPAN release, and the glory of being announced winner
on this fine list.

Come on, it's not that hard - some quick hints in case you're stuck :
a) I'm not very clever, so the questions aren't : if it looks really
hairy or scary you're barking up the wrong tree, if it looks like a
stupid pun then you're probably heading in the right direction
b) it may help to listen to christmas songs to find some answers.. not
that you're likely to have much choice.. btw, I wrote it before RATM
was xmas number one so I'm afraid that 'Killing In The Name Of' won't
help.

Cheers,

A.

--